2 year old Garmin Zumo 550 GPS unit with the following accessories:
- Updated maps as of this time last year (upgraded to 660 instead of updating maps this year)
- Motorcycle RAM mount for handlebars
- Car suction cup mount with charger
- Original packaging and paperwork, etc.
- Carrying case (never used)
- USB cable
- Two special screwdrivers for locking on motorcycle mount
Screen is perfect, unit is in great condition. I have noticed having to rock it in the motorcycle mount occasionally to get both earbuds to play. Probably just needs connections cleaned, but worst case it could need a new motorcycle mount ($40 on ebay) since it doesn't have that problem in the car mount. It's not a major issue since it plays fine once it's settled in, so I haven't messed with it.